This is TRP of which week?? The Hospital episodes TRP will come next week, right?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
This is TRP of which week?? The Hospital episodes TRP will come next week, right?
Originally posted by: SairatLove007
Ghum Ganja Sabse Sasta Sabse Accha
Anupama dethroned still can't believe it.
Sairat rules.
Yay 💃💃
I’ve been waiting for this day for so long. Anupama finally dethroned 😍
Sairat for the win ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
This is when they have reached the stage of mere hand-holding.
I really really hope THEY know what’s giving them the TRPS. It’s SAIRAT and not anyone else
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
This is TRP of which week?? The Hospital episodes TRP will come next week, right?
This is for the hospital episodes onlh
Originally posted by: notaquitter
I mean for which episodes. Reunion ones right ? Please tell yes please tell yes please tell yes
Yes, from Virat getting shot to Sai tends to Virat
We’ve become no. 1 guys!!!!
They seriously beat Anupama😱😱😱😱what??? now that's some #FoodForThought 😆 But I'm really happy for them... though I have given up on the show😆❤️
Good for them👏👏. I hope it's for Sairat reunion and not didi's beizzati filled episodes.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
This is TRP of which week?? The Hospital episodes TRP will come next week, right?
This is the TRP for the hospital episodes, from Virat getting shot to Sai tends to Virat
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
They seriously beat Anupama😱😱😱😱what??? now that's some #FoodForThought 😆 But I'm really happy for them... though I have given up on the show😆❤️
#FoodforThought it is. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
They seriously beat Anupama😱😱😱😱what??? now that's some #FoodForThought 😆 But I'm really happy for them... though I have given up on the show😆❤️
Anupama has been stuck in one place. Let’s see next week , based on this week we will know the status quo
No you can’t give up, u need to watch the crap drama with us along with awesome sairat scenes if they deem to give us some