Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I only come here to spam!!! 😂😂😂
I don’t see anyone at all so noticing is out of question 🤣
Ya ya u only care abt achiverz aur kuch nahi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I only come here to spam!!! 😂😂😂
I don’t see anyone at all so noticing is out of question 🤣
Ya ya u only care abt achiverz aur kuch nahi
mein kya tujhe chod dugi...Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Toh mere samne aa tu, dialogue se nahi laath se samjhati hu😈🤣
Mein meri nail se tujhe marugi...
good night tujhe teri pati ki dream aye...
Ihsir😆
Ihsuya😆
M good n u?
Good night Ayuuuu....hav a sound sleep🤪
![]()
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
awww...
Koi baat nahi maan laga k course complete karo...
I am fine...
Haan should complete within this week should submit to HOD 😆
Super 🤗🤗🤗
Goodnight❤️
chal jhuti...
tum socho mein bhi sochti hu...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Under what? 😂😂