Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hey,how are you?
Even if he becomes psycho and tries harming RR, I dont know if I will be able to ship AmDheer again after Am ki pagalpanti for that fam 😳
True,they have ruined Amdheer😰
Even if he becomes psycho and tries harming RR, I dont know if I will be able to ship AmDheer again after Am ki pagalpanti for that fam 😳
Welcome back 🤗
I don't discuss about that mad Veer ki Mistress anymore. That characterless girl does not deserve this much attention.
Don't laugh at me but I am watching SSK 2🤔😆 and surprisingly liking it too
I don't watch the show anymore 😈😆
It hurts re how they ruined once an aesthetic show to this Gutca
😄 Enjoy!! I never watched SSK 1 only heard about the makkhi thing😂😂Originally posted by: ananya3129
Don't laugh at me but I am watching SSK 2🤔😆 and surprisingly liking it too
😄 Enjoy!! I never watched SSK 1 only heard about the makkhi thing😂😂
Me too
But season 2 is good. Young parings are there. Started to watch for trolling purpose 😆 but liked the supposed pairs.