continue in this thread! I love this series 😳
great update - I think it was needed for her to burn all those memories
I love it when they fight 😆 it's a norm arc for me now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
continue in this thread! I love this series 😳
great update - I think it was needed for her to burn all those memories
I love it when they fight 😆 it's a norm arc for me now
Very nice update!! I really liked it!! Even if its not what he intended, she burned all of the things and now they can have a new start!! Thank you for tagging me.
Also, I think you should definitely post some drabbles on it's own topic, but it's up to you!
Lovely! Finally Raavi got rid of her past memories and moved on with Shiva ❤️
The last part and their hug was really cute!
Nice update.
I would love to read some long OS coming from you😊
It was so cute Asfiya!!!
I loved it totally❤️
Keep writing
As you wish to do....i don't have any prblm with both the options.
Beautiful update🤗❤️
It was beautiful. ❤️
Do continue this series. ShiVi in any form is welcome. 😆
This was really an excellent piece!👏
Loved it👍🏼
And Do continue 😃
Aww

Shiva is a sweetheart
Yay Finally raavi ne dev se judi saari cheezen jala di
Totally loved it
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Really beautiful. Soft.
Thank you🤗