Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
That's why I am tagging you so tu bhi ham sbse dur na rahe like Megz😉
Yaar 😂🙈
I love you all and miss you all.
But I am not following SAAKK Rn.
I wish I could connect with you all someplace else.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
That's why I am tagging you so tu bhi ham sbse dur na rahe like Megz😉
Yaar 😂🙈
I love you all and miss you all.
But I am not following SAAKK Rn.
I wish I could connect with you all someplace else.
Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran
Yaar 😂🙈
I love you all and miss you all.
But I am not following SAAKK Rn.
I wish I could connect with you all someplace else.
More tags
Sorry if I miss anyone else.
Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran
Yaar 😂🙈
I love you all and miss you all.
But I am not following SAAKK Rn.
I wish I could connect with you all someplace else.
Aww Megz I am so happy to see yo here🤗
And yes I can totally understand dear and definitely we'll connect with you
See nhi aati to bhi ham sbko kitna yaad krti hai tu
You are such a sweetheart🤗
Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran
Yaar 😂🙈
I love you all and miss you all.
But I am not following SAAKK Rn.
I wish I could connect with you all someplace else.
The only connect is Police station, CC forum or Games forum 😆 I don’t know about the others. I hardly visit anywhere.
Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran
Yaar 😂🙈
I love you all and miss you all.
But I am not following SAAKK Rn.
I wish I could connect with you all someplace else.
Also, hello my Eid ka chaand 😆 Missed you and the fun we have 🤗💓
Originally posted by: deepshiii
The only connect is Police station, CC forum or Games forum 😆 I don’t know about the others. I hardly visit anywhere.
Deeps police station is ok but games forum me to kabhi visit nhi kiya maine.🤔
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Also, hello my Eid ka chaand 😆 Missed you and the fun we have 🤗💓
Shaurya k saath Megz ko bhi Eid ka chaand bna diya🤣
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Also, hello my Eid ka chaand 😆 Missed you and the fun we have 🤗💓
Hi, don't call me that please. I feel embarrassed 🙈🙈
I miss you too. Let's be more active?
Evening, night when?
Tell me