Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: notaquitter
I am going back to reading old fanfics. Everyone’s lost the energy to write new ones also 😅
Vankar baba what have you done to us.
Seriously no one’s writing much nowadays, request to all the writer please write 🙏🙏
Apologies to have created some confusion guys 🙈.
I had replied to Deepiku's comment, didn't expect that the context would have got lost 🙈.
That was a continuation of fictional story. Didn't happen in KD.
Aree its fine, please stop apologizing.
We got a good high for 3-4 pages with super fast typing and high level frustrations. 
now I know why she compared herself like the bird
Coz of the choch, but the bird was beautiful then her 🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/tumbhttacheho/status/1392305405871591432
okay but that horrific creature in the first picture.... it is just staring at the two!! 🤣
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Aise offscreen ek dusre ke bahome gir par sakte hain lekin onscreen nahin. 😳
https://twitter.com/nisha_musing/status/1392214408625983489?s=19
But Pulkit is standing behind and digging up a new set of problems seeing them🤣
See, this is the expression I talk about
This expression frightens me so much
No comments, I don’t knew there will be time when Pakhi will advise sai and sai will lstn🤣🤣🤣
That’s enough shit foe me,
Thank god I enrolled myself for online zumba classes need to take this out of my head, like yesterday I was off the forum and cut my curb for watching old episodes of ghum
Bas yahi dekhna rhe gaya tha, Pakhi will advice, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, the woman who doesn’t spare hurting sai, for a sec, whose whole life mission is to badmouth sai, she will advise baby,,, 🤣🤣🤣
I am good having ginger warm water may be this will help me digest this too
honestly I don’t think I am surviving much, it’s boring now, there is nothing new, same drama same ppl same dialogues lately it’s getting me off, but then kya karu, habit jo gai hai
Hey it wasn't in KD, this was the story we were all cooking 🙈. Virat will ask Pakhi to think about baby in KD as you might mnow already.
Sorry about the confusion.
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Aise offscreen ek dusre ke bahome gir par sakte hain lekin onscreen nahin. 😳
https://twitter.com/nisha_musing/status/1392214408625983489?s=19
Did this happen before they made their engagement public?
now I know why she compared herself like the bird
Coz of the choch, but the bird was beautiful then her 🤣🤣🤣
why is Didi smiling like a hyena in the left picture? Don’t know which is scarier left or right picture!