yes yes!! i will make them today!!
after my daily beauty sleep
i'll tag you!!
Thank you ❤️❤️
Sweet dreams ❣️
I’ll be waiting
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes yes!! i will make them today!!
after my daily beauty sleep
i'll tag you!!
Thank you ❤️❤️
Sweet dreams ❣️
I’ll be waiting
we can customize and send it to CN!! 🤣🤣
mera pati nazuk hai
meri patni nariyal hai 🤣🤣
Okay... so my bestie is a fan of these romantic quotes and she keeps blabbering some rubbish about the same...so the other day she sent me this message (I found it joke though)--I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes... she hugged me.
🤣🤣😵🤣🤣
yes yes!! i will make them today!!
after my daily beauty sleep
i'll tag you!!
Mereko bhi karo☺️
i love it how karishma rubs salt in didi rox fresh wounds😂
so more than virat she is more obsessed with sai beizatti🤣
SaKhi ka to alag hi love hate-love story chal raha hai🤭
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Okay... so my bestie is a fan of these romantic quotes and she keeps blabbering some rubbish about the same...so the other day she sent me this message (I found it joke though)--I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes... she hugged me.
🤣🤣😵🤣🤣
🤣
I'm ghum over here, is it supposed to be romantic 🤣
Cuz,I don't think so😆
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
🤣
I'm ghum over here, is it supposed to be romantic 🤣
Cuz,I don't think so😆
My bestie is die-hard romantic toh she found this rooooomaanntiiiic but it's damn hilarious according to me🤣
i love it how karishma rubs salt in didi rox fresh wounds😂
so more than virat she is more obsessed with sai beizatti🤣
SaKhi ka to alag hi love hate-love story chal raha hai🤭
Waise yeh ab kya karegi, make Sai grind spices again and then later get ground by Sai😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
My bestie is die-hard romantic toh she found this rooooomaanntiiiic but it's damn hilarious according to me🤣
True, I guess she only concentrated on the hug part, not on the statement🤣
I want to slap the shit out of the sp morons who associate ghum into romance genre😡
ghum team are so allergic to romance😡
tbey have a beautiful couple but can't utilize it
the 2.9 are there stable is due to sairat😡