Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Andha Abuser 7/10
Haggard Don 7/10
Professor manchild embrarrasment 5/10
Horny cough sankasri 4/10
Stoner devar 1/10
Dadadji looking two timer 1/10
forever 12 baja hua tabla 1/10
wannabe bachelor 5/10
muchhad lusty tau 5/10
chaddi vala rockstar 8/10
Annoying Awaz vali Bhen 3/10
Sari ka dukaan 8/10
Madam Lecture 6/10
Backless Bhabhi 7/10
Aaba Bhajan mandli 3/10
Mein phas gayi kahan bachi 6/10
Forever Dukhyari 2/10
Irritating Accent Boxer Bala 4/10
Rona band karo Aunty 3/10
Sasti Tamilian 8/10
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
I missed it but 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Would have been interesting if they tried to do the line kabhi mere saath koi raat...😂😂
I am still wondering how did the lines synced so perfectly 😭😂
Any new update I might be excited to hear about?
Originally posted by: Kutti_mohabbat
Any new update I might be excited to hear about?
papaji chade phir gade par aur amma bajayegi ghanta
Originally posted by: Kutti_mohabbat
Any new update I might be excited to hear about?
Haan Prachi again behaves rudely to Ranbir in Tuesday episode😆
2 min silence for those who keep saying Ranbir is at fault, Prachi is majboor under circumstances.
You think I'd be excited to hear THAT?
mood khraab kar diya pighalta jee
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
2 min silence for those who keep saying Ranbir is at fault, Prachi is majboor under circumstances.
I wanna meet these people. Just once. Pls.