Follow IF rules. Don't post anything until following reserve their posts.
Follow IF rules. Don't post anything until following reserve their posts.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Next episode precap
https://www.instagram.com/p/COsJr9khKCQ/?igshid=lvzknc55tv73
See the stills . Only the still
It's good it's RanVeer date. Otherwise AK and I wouldn't have left CVS live peacefully .We both are so possesive of RanVeer 🤣🤣Right twinnie ?🤣🤣
Rani looked super shocked seeing herself in the mirror.
Somehow I like ranis usual look better. What's wrong with me? 🤣🤣
Even I felt the same🤣 I didn't say anything as I felt it's only me who felt it🤣Rani looked super shocked seeing herself in the mirror.
Somehow I like ranis usual look better. What's wrong with me? 🤣🤣
Oh my god. He is going to cook something for her right then and there. How sweet.
If Birju has any more doubt about veer it should end seeing this. 😊
Originally posted by: caller123
Even I felt the same🤣 I didn't say anything as I felt it's only me who felt it🤣
Maybe it's the shocked look in her face that didn't go with the look. 😆