Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Eating means? Still in contact? Did he proposed? Did I miss something?
yes yes do update us
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Eating means? Still in contact? Did he proposed? Did I miss something?
yes yes do update us
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@bold
Kuch zyaada tez bhaag rahe ho aap...
Eating my head is basically irritating me 🤣
Propose😳🤣
@bold he is waiting for the right moment!!
11 years wowww!!! itna toh didi ne bhi wait nahi kiya 🤣🤣
@bold he is waiting for the right moment!!
11 years wowww!!! itna toh didi ne bhi wait nahi kiya 🤣🤣
These Didi references are so hilarious🤣
I haven't read all the comments here. But by a few posts only I can tell it's damn hilarious as well as lovable. Also interesting. I'm gonna read the whole thread tomorrow❤️❤️❤️😆😆😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
These Didi references are so hilarious🤣
i will judge everyone on the scale of didi to normal 🤣🤣
#Don'tWantADidiInMyLife 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@bold
Kuch zyaada tez bhaag rahe ho aap...
Eating my head is basically irritating me 🤣
Propose😳🤣
U said he is irritated of you intially... Ab he is eating your brain.... Virat ki tarah jelibi serve Kar Raha hai... Take the hint 🤣🤣 and update us🤣
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
I haven't read all the comments here. But by a few posts only I can tell it's damn hilarious as well as lovable. Also interesting. I'm gonna read the whole thread tomorrow❤️❤️❤️😆😆😆
the last few pages are #DupatteWalaPyaar
Do read those!!! 😆
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
U said he is irritated of you intially... Ab he is eating your brain.... Virat ki tarah jelibi serve Kar Raha hai... Take the hint 🤣🤣 and update us🤣
He has irritated me always. Simple.
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
U said he is irritated of you intially... Ab he is eating your brain.... Virat ki tarah jelibi serve Kar Raha hai... Take the hint 🤣🤣 and update us🤣
Woh mane ya na mane, hum Jodi Bana denge 🤣🤣
#NeedLoveStoryInOurLife
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
U said he is irritated of you intially... Ab he is eating your brain.... Virat ki tarah jelibi serve Kar Raha hai... Take the hint 🤣🤣 and update us🤣
@bold exactly, don't be like Sai!! understand the jalebi 🤣