That was unexpected. 😳
I didn't know I am soo good at flirting. 🤣
Jokes apart, thank you soo much to all the judges. 🤗
Also congratulations Darshi my dear Rasgulla. 🥳
Very detailed and funny story. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That was unexpected. 😳
I didn't know I am soo good at flirting. 🤣
Jokes apart, thank you soo much to all the judges. 🤗
Also congratulations Darshi my dear Rasgulla. 🥳
Very detailed and funny story. 😆
Congratulations to both of you 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Thank you. 🤗
Congratz to both of you!🥳
Darshi party kaha hai!😆
Butter Half, hats off for the color coding!⭐️

Congrats Maria and Darshi 🥳
Maria 🤗🤗
Our very own Merida has won the dare round.
Special party chahiye
Nacho
Darshiiii 🤗🤗
I predicted you'd win yesterday. 😆😆
It was for the mini round actually. But anyways my prediction wasn't that bad huh? 😆
Party time 🥳
Congrats Maria and Darshi 🥳
Maria 🤗🤗
Our very own Merida has won the dare round.
Special party chahiye
Nacho
Darshiiii 🤗🤗
I predicted you'd win yesterday. 😆😆
It was for the mini round actually. But anyways my prediction wasn't that bad huh? 😆
Party time 🥳
Thank you Amekha 🤗
Congratulations Darshi and Maria 🤗
Party kab de rahe ho?😎
For judge 8, heres the replies you wanted to see of my dare😆
Congrats Shooting-Star and Darshi🥳
It was fun reading all the entries and everyone's attempts to try and flirt with us🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
For judge 8, heres the replies you wanted to see of my dare😆
Kya hua?
Hilarious post 😆