Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh
Hey guys, any new BTS
Abhi aap pehle voting karo..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh
Hey guys, any new BTS
Abhi aap pehle voting karo..
Aur kahan jaa sakte??
They are not revealing anything... being very secretive. This is what is worrying. I think I should look for ways to distract myself or else I will be in deep sh**
SAAKK FD waale gaye the DesiLive par..
Multiple hai..
Jab tak Chaand doesn't lead, karna hai.. 😎
Originally posted by: saakkabc
They are not revealing anything... being very secretive. This is what is worrying. I think I should look for ways to distract myself or else I will be in deep sh**
Distract yourself by watching old shakhi scenes 😃
Originally posted by: saakkabc
They are not revealing anything... being very secretive. This is what is worrying. I think I should look for ways to distract myself or else I will be in deep sh**
Jao jodi waale pe help kardo..
Riansh waali strong FD hai.. 😆
SAAKK FD waale gaye the DesiLive par..
Yrr tumhe yeh log konse angle se 13 ki lag rahi hai 😔
I have been watching them 1000s of times all my favourite shakhi scenes on hot star. That’s how able to survive