I think Aashi is also from Gul's school.. the infamous bride swap.. 👏
Yaaa yaa Faja I'm passed out from the school with highest marks😆
🤣🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think Aashi is also from Gul's school.. the infamous bride swap.. 👏
Yaaa yaa Faja I'm passed out from the school with highest marks😆
🤣🥺
Originally posted by: vishalsangeeta
Ha ha...Ashu....after 4 episode of thappad tum hi aaogi sabse pahle....ki ab bas bhi karo....ultimately hum sab Ani fan hain.( na ho to marna mat mujhe)..ye trolling n gussa to temporary hain🤣
Na na Sangeeta I love one sided action sequences🤣🤣
Yaha kya saas bahu aur saazish chal raha hai kya
Originally posted by: Katy4566
how he pubclically shouted on her,made her fun, made her spectacle of sampoo jokes, she was a kidunable to process all of it,he told u were about to be sati- sach mein elder,hot headed and barrister bondita hoti toh ani ko seedha kar deti
Absolutely 🥺...he was extremely harsh with that poor soul..... thakuma kuch kare ya na kare but I want her to remind ani about his second marriage and also taunt ksj for just being a mere spectator....I feel thakuma will raise question on second marriage 😏😏
So, you are the principal right now😼😼
Originally posted by: Rudhita18
So, you are the principal right now😼😼
Think what you want
Jab tu ultra beshram ho sakti hai toh mai kya principal nahi ho sakti 🤣
😈
yeah ....Aashu Darling 😼😼Originally posted by: Aashi_009
Think what you want
Jab tu ultra beshram ho sakti hai toh mai kya principal nahi ho sakti 🤣
😈
Ae Rudy , Primmuu bata zara dazzler kitne post pe bnte hai 🤔🤔
Good morning ☀️ everyone🤗❤️
Happy Sunday....
The wait is over....ani will get thappad🤪🤣🥳
Good Morning 🤗Originally posted by: DYZ4RHWYI53PHYZS
Good morning ☀️ everyone🤗❤️
Happy Sunday....
The wait is over....ani will get thappad🤪🤣🥳