Bata doooo na plezzz 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bata doooo na plezzz 😂
Look at these people ridiculing Nehu' song 😭
This girl is the reason for it
Lets turn her into a neheart😈
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Lets turn her into a neheart😈
She apologised and cried a lot. She said she would never dare do it in the future.
Let's forgive her this time .
She apologised and cried a lot. She said she would never dare do it in the future.
Let's forgive her this time .
We will forgive her if Neha forgives her
She apologised and cried a lot. She said she would never dare do it in the future.
Let's forgive her this time .
I toh don't like Neha's songs
But one time I have to admit she was amazing
It was during Manali Trance
By far her best performance
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
We will forgive her if Neha forgives her
Okey 😆
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I toh don't like Neha's songs
But one time I have to admit she was amazing
It was during Manali Trance
By far her best performance
Umm yeah she is a good singer. 😃
We aren't really her fans. Just pulling Darshi's leg 😆
Sure!Umm yeah she is a good singer. 😃
We aren't really her fans. Just pulling Darshi's leg 😆
Arey I know that! Issliye toh being bindaas here!
Guys Sam se results leke aao
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Guys Sam se results leke aao
What do we look like Hinna 🧐
anyways. FYI pucha tha Maine usko R1 k result k liye. Guess Kya jawab diya usne? Just take a wild guess.