Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi
Shree agar wo sharmaye nahi to kya kare😆 ye Itv hdi yaha sharmana zaruri hai🤣
Anokhi bhi sharmayegi when Shaurya will love her like this 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi
Shree agar wo sharmaye nahi to kya kare😆 ye Itv hdi yaha sharmana zaruri hai🤣
Anokhi bhi sharmayegi when Shaurya will love her like this 🤣
Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi
Jitna mild utna kam hai😆
But rain or hut to hamare KPs ka part ye to milna must hai😳 and shower bhi
We're never satisfied 😆 we want more and more, I hope DJ wale bhar bhar ke aise romance dikha de 🤣
I saw one comment on insta abhi girl tagging KV and writing kaash yeh romantic scene hum dono ka beech hota
I saw one comment on insta abhi girl tagging KV and writing kaash yeh romantic scene hum dono ka beech hota
why these girls do that???🙈😭😭
I saw one comment on insta abhi girl tagging KV and writing kaash yeh romantic scene hum dono ka beech hota
Hadd h 🤣 yeh SR scene mein bhi khud ko Shaurya ke sath imagine karengi 😆
Viren was a good character why KV rejected
Shaurya usse bhi better hai viren na sahi Shaurya to mila😳 ab bas aise hot scenes bhi mil jaye
I think sony tv shows show maximum romance uske baad zee tv
Mtv and V channel😆
Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh
It was female oriented show , it focuses more on two sisters basically
Yes or male lead bhi 2 the
They want to murder anokhi after SR 🤣