Thanks Shivi ssi ![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Thanks Shivi ssi ![]()
khush ho jaa..Originally posted by: .shivi396
Ye hai Mera Badla
Kdrama yahi katam nahi hota Vincenzo ke waqt tunne badala liya mein dur se drama ke waat lugee. 

Tum logo k liye to CC banwaya h🤪😆
Min seong ki gif, hanseo apni bajane wala hai and all that 😈
Me Innocent soul hu,aisa ilzam mat laagao

I used to be active on IF about 10 years ago, I had such a high ranking but I forgot my password and my email got locked too! 😭
Damnnn, so sorry to hear that
Don't worry we can get you back to your old rank soon ⭐️
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Tum logo k liye to CC banwaya h🤪😆
🤣
Thanks 😎
Humara itna sochne ke liye.
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Spandex k upar kaccha
Ab wo uska style hai meri kya galti🤪
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Miss you too meri jaan😘
But tu hi hai jo reply nhi deti 🤣
Messaged you on insta
Kritiiii🤗
Insta toh bohot weak hu yaar, I won't check my dm much there 😳😆