Coz we missed u🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Coz we missed u🤗
yeah you can do, it will probably finish by tonight if the night owls are active 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I thought it was fun 🤣
I posted quickly even though I’m in rush lol 🤪🤣
Good luck
Do well 🥳
I hope this round will be fun for you guys 😆
I'll check it out 👍🏼
I meant I found the mini round hard
Thank you for your support 🤣 Main round is gonna be super interesting 😈
cause there were like 3 parties since this morning
Also i tagged you quite a lot last night 😆
I said my shitty posts not urs😒🥺
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Chocolates 😆
will check when i go to sweet shop😆
Thank You for correcting me
I think I've been spelling it wrong all this time 😲
They are chocolates 🤣
Have you never seen them, they are normally in multipacks in almost every supermarket 😆
No
But I always used to buy penguin