Originally posted by: Priya12000
I thought that was off screen pic yaar..so i thought it was Rrahul-chandni and meenu hugging
She tagged beyond dream
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Priya12000
I thought that was off screen pic yaar..so i thought it was Rrahul-chandni and meenu hugging
She tagged beyond dream
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
https://www.instagram.com/p/COemY6LBayz/?igshid=77xp250xn2bt
Guys what's this?
Is it true?
I'm not active from past month,koi clear kr doo
Actually helly ki tabiyat kharab o gyi thi
And rrahul ke uncle ki death huyi recent
So unke scenes km hoge kuch din
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
She tagged beyond dream
So..does that mean wo show ke pic hai..i thought off screen mein bhi they ll tag everybody
Originally posted by: Priya12000
So..does that mean wo show ke pic hai..i thought off screen mein bhi they ll tag everybody
Yr muje onscreen lggi bakhi lets see
hm I felt 2 onscreen hogiOriginally posted by: Navdeep_08
Yr muje onscreen lggi bakhi lets see
Nope it was onscreen during shoot pic
It was Vansh hugging Dadi n Ishani emotionally n they seemed happy
so I assume it maybe after he gets Angre out of the mess scot free
Aaj kis baat ki Bashing ho rahi haii