Originally posted by: tournesol
Worried kyu? 😆 Technically, I told the truth, those were the scenes that nobody could forget. 🙈
Exactly nd no one can appreciate better than u as we🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: tournesol
Worried kyu? 😆 Technically, I told the truth, those were the scenes that nobody could forget. 🙈
Exactly nd no one can appreciate better than u as we🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
I don't have a house to keep girvi, ab mera check up kaise hoga 😭
koi naa... rado and hava will consider this house😭
I am sorry dear 🤗 Rashi. It got confused with your un.
Originally posted by: tournesol
I am sorry dear 🤗 Rashi. It got confused with your un.
main wahin keh rahi thi... kahin aap aise shaandar scenes dekh kar overwhelm naa ho jaao😭
Exactly, someone understands my sentiments.😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
main wahin keh rahi thi... kahin aap aise shaandar scenes dekh kar overwhelm naa ho jaao😭
Hume asar dikh rha hai..she needs Dr Parvati of Kahan Hum Kahan tum🤣
But careful she done operation in saree😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
main wahin keh rahi thi... kahin aap aise shaandar scenes dekh kar overwhelm naa ho jaao😭
🤣 Oh no, Ab ghar girvi rakhna padega
R3 up
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5224736#156888416