Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Avneel07

Love ur  stories. 

Thank you so much! πŸ€—

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

in order for Corona to go, people need to start following the regulations. Agar apni hi mann maani karte rahe, toh yeh situation better hone se rahi.

I have never been able to get into minecraft. There are way too many boxes and it's too isolated for me. Game mein bhi, I need my character to interact with others. πŸ˜‚

Exactly why are we in third wave people here are all about rights and freedoms don't like the gov enforcing rules. Was an anti mask protest last weekend here πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I never really go out I am so scared.

Aww and yeah I do not play alone I play with friends I set up a world for everyone to join and play and we play together and talk on discord its fun to play with friends. πŸ˜‚

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rheuji17

Exactly why are we in third wave people here are all about rights and freedoms don't like the gov enforcing rules. Was an anti mask protest last weekend here πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I never really go out I am so scared.

Aww and yeah I do not play alone I play with friends I set up a world for everyone to join and play and we play together and talk on discord its fun to play with friends. πŸ˜‚

I only go out because it's necessary for work varna mein toh woh bhi nahi karti. If the government is saying something, then it has to be for a reason na. Just have a look around you and use your common sense a little.

That's awesome! Now I'm missing gaming. πŸ˜‚

Maybe after work, I'll play a little just to destress.

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I only go out because it's necessary for work varna mein toh woh bhi nahi karti. If the government is saying something, then it has to be for a reason na. Just have a look around you and use your common sense a little.

That's awesome! Now I'm missing gaming. πŸ˜‚

Maybe after work, I'll play a little just to destress.

I agree 100% its the same for me I just work and play games. Lol make some time for it keeps the brain going πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing! So beautifully written and truly classy.

If MHRW had a sister tale in the states, I would image the build up to RaghVi being as you’ve written. There’s a really realistic and sweet quality to your OS that I love 

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wow!

Truly amazing! How you described each an every encounters of them was beautiful. And that inner thoughts of Raghav was really put well. 

Thanks for this.  

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Wow 

Beautifully written 

RaghVi are <3

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That was hot and so well writtenn!! smiley32

I loved it totally!! smiley42