🤣🤣 fanfics mein better flirty lines with story miljayegi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣 fanfics mein better flirty lines with story miljayegi 🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Hello hi without bye bye😆
Main toh bina kasam khaye hi sach bolti hu ji😎
Toh bataye ki aap ko kitne prem patra mile teenage life mein and college life mein 😳
Agar aap under age hai toh maaf karo galat sawaal puch liya 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Most of the fried food we eat, its a tradition for Ramadan & Eid. Its all we Asian people eat. 😆I stopped eating yesterday cos I was feeling sick. I couldn't carry on. So sick I could not even drink water.
Yes I can eat other food, like dishes like Chicken Masala. I ate Chick Peas Chaat yesterday and today & some fruit.
Thank You 🤗
Yeah i knw we too eat fried food but not for a month😆
U may feel better soon nd able to complete fast🤗
Btw DT asked u a ques🤣Uska ans do😆
How many love letters u got in school/clg
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Most of the fried food we eat, its a tradition for Ramadan & Eid. Its all we Asian people eat. 😆I stopped eating yesterday cos I was feeling sick. I couldn't carry on. So sick I could not even drink water.
Yes I can eat other food, like dishes like Chicken Masala. I ate Chick Peas Chaat yesterday and today & some fruit.
Thank You 🤗
Your sehri done SK??😳
Where r u from btw? If u dont mind me asking😛
Thats just me hiding my face for the remainder of this chat 🤣🤣
This convo is unsuitable for children 😈
Tum sone nahi gayi thee 3 hours pehle 😲🤣
🤣🤣 innocent talks hai re, hum thodi na adult talk karrahe 🤣
fufufu pls koi waada mat karna isko 😲🤣
phas jaogi 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 fanfics mein better flirty lines with story miljayegi 🤣
You have read kya...😆
In IF
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
Toh bataye ki aap ko kitne prem patra mile teenage life mein and college life mein 😳
Agar aap under age hai toh maaf karo galat sawaal puch liya 🤣
Teenage na raha🥺 aur toh underage🤪🤣
Ab aapka sawal sunke lag rha hai Kaash Prem-patra count karke rakh liya hota toh aaj shu-shatang jawab de paati 😎🤪🤣
Yes yes offcourse 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 innocent talks hai re, hum thodi na adult talk karrahe 🤣
Wahi to🤣Its valid for Lavy Sakshi nd Sunny too🤣 U r still above age than them ig😆