OS-Regret and Love update Part 8 page 15 - Page 11

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Another wonderful update. Loved it. What was the plan between Virat and Mohit? Couldn't figure out. 

The plan was to call Sai that Virat was injured and she would come running.But after they figured that Sai would make their bhartha.They let that plan go....

Originally posted by Devikadish

Amazing update!!!💟

Sai baby was so scared😢

I wonder what plan were Mohit and Virat talking about🤔🤔

Thanks

Originally posted by Tasu06

Amazing dear👌❤

Sai was so scared about Virat😒

Sai ne bol diya ke woh Veeru se pyar karti hai

Donon Mohit aur Veeru ki band baj gayi apne apne biwi se🤣

Kis plan ke bade mein Mohit aur Veeru baat kar rahe the🤔

Eagerly waiting for next update🤗

Thanks.Will try and update soon.

Originally posted by Archishakashyap

My most fav update is part 6 . And please tag me  in the next update  and post that soon . This was awesome ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yes i will

Sai was sitting in the balcony and studying.She was always of the opinion that studies should be done with fresh mind and fresh air.It helps a lot.These days because of the accident her time to study had reduced.And another reason to keep her head inside was that Pakhi didi had come yesterday to talk but she had declined stating that she wanted to study.

Ninad was passing by the balcony when he noticed Sai studying.Virat had refused to let him meet her.His Son didnt trust him.His heart had broke at that comment from Virat.But somewhere he was right.Aswini tried to continuous tell him about Pakhi and Virat but he didnt listen.All these months he thought Pakhi hated Sai but didnt think of a reason.He had observed Virat on the day of Holi Virat had fallen in love with Sai..He didnt say anything.Somehow the distance between Virat and him had increased too much.

Ninad -Good morning.

Sai- (surprised) Good Morning baba.Aap yaha ? Aap ko kuch kaam hai yaha par toh mei aandar chali jaati hu.

Ninad-Nai nai betho yaha par its fine.Tumhe padhai pehle se pasand he ?

Sai (hesitatingly)-Padhai pasand ho ya na ho.Padhai karni padti .Sab ko karni padti hai aur karni bhi chaiye.

Ninad-Tumhe padhai se itna lagav kyu hai !! Itna dedication.....

Sai-Baba education is must.Har ladki ke liye.Bahut important hota hai.

Ninad-Maine Ashwini ko bhi padhne nai diya......Woh bahut intelligent thi padhne mai.

Sai-Woh aahi bhi padh sakti hai....Its possible...Par woh aai ki choice honi chaiye.

Virat was searching for Sai.It was time for her medication and she was studying somewhere.God she never took care of herself.Even when she had pain of migrane it was he who had to give her the medication.He finally found her studying in balcony but Baba was sitting there as well.He didnt trust his father.

Virat-Sai tumhari davai ka time ho raha hai.Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho.

Sai-Mai aa hi rahi thi.Calm down !!

Virat-Maine aapse kaha na aap please Sai se door rahiye.Mujhse aap par ya kaku par koi bharosa nai hai.

Ninad-Virat I am trying...

Virat-You dont need to try.As you told me she is my wife.Your nothing.Aap bahut pareshan kar chuke mujhe aur Sai ko.

Sai heard the entire conversation.She chuckled at her husband.He was getting over protective she herself didnt trust baba or kaku but he was talking normally.There was no motive behind that conversation.She took her medication and continued her studying.She saw Virat come into room and smiled.

Virat-Why are you smiling ?

Sai-Aapka gusaa na Virat sir bahut hi different type ka hai.

Virat-huhh what ??

Sai-Post dated gussa hai.

Virat-Toh tumhe lagta hai mujhe aapne ghar walo par bharosa karna chayiye !! Tum karti ho un par.

Sai-Mai aai,Shivani bua ,Devi Tai aur Mohit ke alava kise pe bharosa nai karti.

Virat-Mujhpar bhi nai.

Sai-Aapko ye sawal bhi poochna padta hai woh zyada hurt hota hai.

Virat-Sorry.Baba and Kaku bahut mess create kar chuke hai..

Sai ek baat pochu ? Kya tumhe lagta hai ki Kaku Devi tai aur Pulkit ko aapnai gi ?

Sai (going throught her books)-Doubtful hai.Bahut mehnat lagege kaku ko.Devi tai unhe maaf nai karege itni jaldi.What she has gone through ....

Virat-Books se please bahar aaogi tum !!

Sai-Thodi der me aa jaogi.

Virat went in to take shower shayd thodi der ho jai.Pakhi in the mean time entered.However she saw Sai again studying.And she left .Pakhi wanted to apologise to Sai for all the things she has put Sai through.Its not odd that Sai was ignoring her.She had done enough mess for Sai and Virat.Pakhi had seen how over protective Virat had gotten.

Virat got out and saw Sai fast asleep.It was good for her to get rest.Virat completed his work.Sai had gone to get her coffee.She didnt like to sleep that much.The painkillers were too much heavy.She slept 4 hours and that was always enough quota for her.

Virat (picking up the wrong mug)

Sai-Virat sir woh aapki nai hai..

Virat (almost throwing up)-Ye kya hai !!

Sai-Ise coffee kehte hai.

Virat-Nai coffee mai milk hota hai.

Sai-Coffee bina milk ki bhi hoti hai.This is black.Dekhe nai aapne.

Virat-How do you drink it !! Itni kadvi..

Sai-I have been drinking it for long time.Padhai mei kaam aati hai.Neend nai aati jaldi.

Kya aap bhi Virat sir.Dekh nai sakte the niche.

Virat had got irritated of one word Virat sir.He was goignt o get her say the name.He realized the challenge in it.After all getting Sai Joshi admit something was very big deal.He was not going to admit defeat until she said his name.

Virat (making Sai sit)-Sai please betho yaha par.Subah se books hi hai yaar.

Sai-Kya kaam hai aapko ?

Virat-Matlab mujhe kaam ho toh hi baat kar sakta hu ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-cap

Virat-TUm batao mera naam kya hai

Sai (realizing what he was trying to do)-AKyu aapko nai pata ?😉

Ninad finally feeling sense of regret. Virat being cold towards him is justified for the damage Ninad has done. Kaali coffee🤭

loved the update❤️

Loved the update. Ninad is finally realising the damage he has done, and now is taking efforts to create a bond between Sayi and him. But, Virat is giving a cold shoulder to him since he's unable to trust him. The precap is interesting. Looks like Virat will make Sayi call by his name. 

Love Virat's over protectiveness! Its nice to see him fiercely protect Sai. I wish on show also he starts getting this way with pp, ninad, etc. 

Wow!  👏👏This is really good! Do continue soon!