Originally posted by: O4NC6R4ULTOXXPKK
Double standards🤣
yaa🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: O4NC6R4ULTOXXPKK
Double standards🤣
yaa🤣
The happiest day of people's lives and here these bacchas are so sad 🥺🥺🥺
Haina kitne happy the hum sab par inko aise dekh k 🥺
I felt so bad for both of them.
It was very nicely done. both lost in their worlds, Raghav yearning for his mom and Keerthi to come back and Pallavi for her brother to be released and inbetween, both are exchanging glances and wedding was going on at its own pace..LOL. Both oblivion to the fact of wedding.
I am happy for one thing, it was with consensus from both ends and no dragging kanya or nothing against the wedding ritual. They maintained the sanity.
Originally posted by: PJNQCINSIV44C3HZ
Gatbandhan done....see I told the first time itself....shadi ke time koi ni rahega....I was right
Issi liye hush hush wedding. He was angry when he saw BWA and Ayi there because he didn't want interruptions.
Originally posted by: FK2WDNNIFCIQOOXN
Gatbandhan done....see I told the first time itself....shadi ke time koi ni rahega....I was right
Congrats!! 🤗
kya fayda 5 min drama khtm🤪.. etna bada truth 5 min ki footage... then she will again deck up as mrs. pallavi raghav rao permanent... amma keerti will get her ready... anna will drink as much as he wants... fir usko dhokebazi ka 1-2 dialogue chipkaya rat ko .... ho gya bs.... fusss kr diya widow truth
Thanks Shruthi🤗❤️
ur our saviour 😆..till tom😆
Originally posted by: BlueJayFire
and in one episode shaadi done..auto came exactly on time to the venue..ie after the shaadi.
Pehli baar traffic jam was a blessing!
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4