More than anything it's the way she runs. I feel it so ungraceful. 🤢 She should be looking so graceful iln her beautiful saree but nahin. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
More than anything it's the way she runs. I feel it so ungraceful. 🤢 She should be looking so graceful iln her beautiful saree but nahin. 😆
I just the hate the way she breathes before saying her dialogues. Its becoming really hard to ignore now.
Also, her pronunciation of some words are just plan annoying.
Does no from the director's to the actors sees that? Saying all her dialogue in a breathy voice. I mean someone can address it.
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
More than anything it's the way she runs. I feel it so ungraceful. 🤢 She should be looking so graceful iln her beautiful saree but nahin. 😆
Hey, did you see Mitali's story?? She posted some 2 hours ago??
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I just the hate the way she breathes before saying her dialogues. Its becoming really hard to ignore now.
Also, her pronunciation of some words are just plan annoying.
Does no from the director's to the actors sees that? Saying all her dialogue in a breathy voice. I mean someone can address it.
I think they are all mesmerised with her acting. Or they genuinely think it’s really good. I don’t know.
Seeing that some fans do think she is good and expressive
If she is there, I don’t even wanna.
No what was it ?
btw if someone is trolling through IF and just sees your title of the post. They will write an article saying fans are loving the actor being casted as aish etc etch
Originally posted by: notaquitter
If she is there, I don’t even wanna.
She is but Adish, Neil, Kishori and Pulkit are also there. One thing that I am not understanding is in one of the stories she has mentioned " All Covid !!!" and Adish, Kisore Mam, Pulkit and her are in the pic.
Adish just posted a story saying happy times. So, I don't know what this is?
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
She is but Adish, Neil, Kishori and Pulkit are also there. One thing that I am not understanding is in one of the stories she has mentioned " All Covid !!!" and Adish, Kisore Mam, Pulkit and her are in the pic.
Adish just posted a story saying happy times. So, I don't know what this is?
Why would she say all Covid??? Maybe all of them had Gotten Covid and recovered
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Why would she say all Covid??? Maybe all of them had Gotten Covid and recovered
i have no idea and moreover this is not something you should brag about in a post.
But Adish and Kishore has never missed a shoot. Neither there were any articles regarding this.