Someone has to make a video loop or gif or something of Ashwini shoving Didi that was the best thing I have seen on Ghum yet 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Someone has to make a video loop or gif or something of Ashwini shoving Didi that was the best thing I have seen on Ghum yet 🤣🤣
no they both are hand holding, and Pakhi enters main form kya fill karne gai yeh ladki andar aa gai,
I don’t want didi to see virat shirtless. I hope he covers himself as soon as she enters. Gazab bezatti 👏
they crazy about she is their idol socho fans bhi kaise hai
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
Pakhi is deciding Sai and Virat status BUT WHAT'S PAKHI STATUS SUHAAGAN WIDOW OR SAJAAN BINA SUHAAGAN?
Didi ka status is "Tera pati sirf mera hai"😁😉
no they both are hand holding, and Pakhi enters main form kya fill karne gai yeh ladki andar aa gai, and viru is thinking yeh kya ho rha hai yaha par
who the hell is she to fill any form? Koi bhi aurat cannot fill it. Pathetic witch!
her fans will say ma’am u r idol foe us plz comment
They'll send handwritten notes and all... Ma'am you express through your eyes so well🥺 Pakhi acting after getting betrayed by Virat was fantastic😬 the pain emotions blah blah blah....
I also don't believe she has any fans where are these fans from ??
Her few family members...
Sometimes this makes me question my judgemental skills.
Please tell me if I am sane to find her bad at acting or am I biased cos of her character she plays 🙈
I need sanity check
they crazy about she is their idol socho fans bhi kaise hai
they must be really young i simply refuse to believe that any adult would dedicate time to didi 🤣
no they both are hand holding, and Pakhi enters main form kya fill karne gai yeh ladki andar aa gai, and viru is thinking yeh kya ho rha hai yaha par
Hospital room is so small yaar, generally ITV hospital rooms bhi ache ache hotha hai na