Haan rakh lo 😎Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Aaj Salman ki pic rakhungi Grp icon 😎
Ideal with it
Yahi hai punishment 😈🤣
Mere Sallu Uncle 😻😻😻😻😻
Anmol is missing him 🌸😼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan rakh lo 😎Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Aaj Salman ki pic rakhungi Grp icon 😎
Ideal with it
Yahi hai punishment 😈🤣
Mere Sallu Uncle 😻😻😻😻😻
Anmol is missing him 🌸😼
Btw I don’t spam , I just chat 😎😆
Don’t believe these guys
They spread false narratives against me 🥺😪
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i was trying to change my DP yaar and this happened
i complained to vijay but he didnt respond as usual😡
can you guys help me spam his thread?
if you want my dp back
Ooo acha
Hopefully it will come back soon
Nice to meet u Riya🤗 enjoy
Nahiiii😭🥺
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm sorry guys. I wont be able to attend. I'm not feeling well today and my mood is not good cos of personal life. Please dont mind guys. I'm gona have to be inactive for the next 2 days. I just dont feel good at the moment.
Take care of yourself
In shaa Allah everything will be alright.
pagal hai ye log. What's our harm in watching cricket. If so much worry about covid I guess india should not have done England aus matches too.Haan ikr😣
Wo bhi band kardo phir , not interested in those but IPL dekhna mujhe 😫😫
Even on twitter it was trending today #CancelIPL 😳
I think they should shift to uae like many times they have done in past
Don't worry dear everyone is having problems even you can have🤗. Take care and stay safe❤️. Take your time and comeback here👍🏼Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm sorry guys. I wont be able to attend. I'm not feeling well today and my mood is not good cos of personal life. Please dont mind guys. I'm gona have to be inactive for the next 2 days. I just dont feel good at the moment.
Welcome in this CC Riya🤗