Hostel scene ka BTS kisi mai suna tha KV ko yeh kehte he was remembering zid😆
Barish me Yaad aa rahi thi use zidd scene ki 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hostel scene ka BTS kisi mai suna tha KV ko yeh kehte he was remembering zid😆
Barish me Yaad aa rahi thi use zidd scene ki 🤣
Originally posted by: glowgetter
He is saying some twist in story..
LET US PREDICT THE TWIST..
I cannot think of anything except marriage or these two hate each other and start from the scratch
SHagun Shaurya ki shaadi hui toh fuccck trp, I will stop watching 🤣
Twist yahi hai ki Anokhi will get behos for a change.. SS will claim she is preggers and they get married..🤣
Live me kya bola koyi bata do😆
Mujhe dekhna nehi hain😆
Originally posted by: glowgetter
He is saying some twist in story..
LET US PREDICT THE TWIST..
I cannot think of anything except marriage or these two hate each other and start from the scratch
SHagun Shaurya ki shaadi hui toh fuccck trp, I will stop watching 🤣
Aisa kuch nahi hoga unhe pata hai shaurya ke fans bhi Shaurya jaise hi hai tod phod macha dege🤣
Twist yahi hai ki Anokhi will get behos for a change.. SS will claim she is preggers and they get married..🤣
Oh so twist is SS will turn into psycho and will do anything to keep Anokhi with him 🤣
Twist yahi hai ki Anokhi will get behos for a change.. SS will claim she is preggers and they get married..🤣
Bachi ko pregnant karne me tule hue hai sab😆
Baarish mai kuch hua tha kya😆
no bro. I followed him also for a day! 🤣