Originally posted by: glowgetter
I am sure our professor will use protection and contraceptives ..
This show is different 🤣
Haan we belong to a practical show..
Yahan nashe ki halat mai ek baar mai log preggers nahi hote.. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: glowgetter
I am sure our professor will use protection and contraceptives ..
This show is different 🤣
Haan we belong to a practical show..
Yahan nashe ki halat mai ek baar mai log preggers nahi hote.. 🤣
Chinta mat karo professor sirf 2 nd base tak jayege jarurat nahi padegi protection ki 😆
Itna bharosa professor pe 🤣
Originally posted by: glowgetter
SAME !
It is SO AWKWARD !
But people do. I have seen so many times.. They want to hug them and hold them
I am uncomfortable in hugging people randomly ladke chodho not even girls
They are deciding Deba and KV relationship isse jyada kya interfere karege itni bhi kya fantasy hai 😆
I am sorry but we have a fan faction of Deba amd KV in the forum if I am not wrong
Originally posted by: glowgetter
SAME !
It is SO AWKWARD !
But people do. I have seen so many times.. They want to hug them and hold them
And KV toh merese 14-15 saal bada hai. Legit, I would call him Bhaiya IRL 🤣🤣. Woh toh actor hai and I like his charcter isliye KV bol deti hu 😆.
They are deciding Deba and KV relationship isse jyada kya interfere karege itni bhi kya fantasy hai 😆
Next they will decide their wedding date
Dori scene ka sadma continuing.. 🤣
Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh
Protection n contraceptives type of words does not exist in itv .
Waise bhi jab bhi unke beech mein kuch hoga usko inn baato kya dhyan bhi nahi hoga 🤣
We need awareness about sex education so these words should exist according to me
Originally posted by: glowgetter
I am sorry but we have a fan faction of Deba amd KV in the forum if I am not wrong
That's just friendship one. So its okay.
https://twitter.com/ShabeenaAnsar20/status/1389152053432184837
I am wondering, how do these guys feel to be on the receiving end of such love and adulation?