Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Nita lubbbbsssss her Qoobee dinosaur more. Usse use kare na. Mere bandaro ke peeche kyun hai.
Because he is adorable 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Nita lubbbbsssss her Qoobee dinosaur more. Usse use kare na. Mere bandaro ke peeche kyun hai.
Because he is adorable 
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Because he is adorable
Stop taking my bandar. 
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Stop taking my bandar.
Do you think I will finally listen to you after all this time 
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Do you think I will finally listen to you after all this time
Jab mein tumse katti karungi phir toh maani hi paregi. 
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Jab mein tumse katti karungi phir toh maani hi paregi.
does she know katti?π
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
does she know katti?π
She better find out. 
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Jab mein tumse katti karungi phir toh maani hi paregi.
Well , it lovely that you said something to me. But I didn't understand a word of it . So I am going to ignore this message and continue using your emojiπ
