I initially picked them to finish in top 4 & have left them in.😆 I have replaced SRH with CSK. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I initially picked them to finish in top 4 & have left them in.😆 I have replaced SRH with CSK. 😆
I dont see food discussion here😡

Paneer tikka pizza
omg !!
I forgot to wish Anushka yesterday !!
I had said i would do it at night but completely forgot 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Now i’ll do it tonight and give a small party 🌸🔥
I tagged you. You missed it? 😈omg !!
I forgot to wish Anushka yesterday !!
I had said i would do it at night but completely forgot 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Now i’ll do it tonight and give a small party 🌸🔥
Yeah, give us a party from your side now. 😈
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I tagged you. You missed it? 😈
Yeah, give us a party from your side now. 😈
🤣Ab tak decide nhi hua kaun party dega
I asked Soni she asked me then Soni nd me asked u nd now r asking Anmol🤣
Anmol we want party🥳🥳
Throwing a party for DC fans for the win & anyone who scored points today, you're welcome to join too. 🥳
Congrats Hiral & Rashi. 🥳Always a joy when the team you support wins. 🥳




That's a party for AnushkaOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
🤣Ab tak decide nhi hua kaun party dega
I asked Soni she asked me then Soni nd me asked u nd now r asking Anmol🤣
Anmol we want party🥳🥳
I am giving for DC win now
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Throwing a party for DC fans for the win & anyone who scored points today, you're welcome to join too. 🥳
Congrats Hiral & Rashi. 🥳Always a joy when the team you support wins. 🥳
Thanks for that party Gladiator🥳🥳
Congrats to u as well🤗
Itna sweet😲I will hv jalebis nd ladoos nd little bit kf everything😆
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k