And burn it... 🥵
Aur woh nahi jalayega toh main aur Sru jala denge 😏😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
And burn it... 🥵
Aur woh nahi jalayega toh main aur Sru jala denge 😏😎
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Haha bahut maze hai uske to 🤣
He is too hot to handle
I have a doubt girls fight nhi kregi na ?
No sab shantipurwak tarike se hoga.. 😎
This AT completed 60 pages only on planning 🤣
Date k liye new AT ready rakhni padegi kya ?
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Haha bahut maze hai uske to 🤣
He is too hot to handle
I have a doubt girls fight nhi kregi na ?
Mere Aur Anika main toh ho jaygi shayad 🤣😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
This AT completed 60 pages only on planning 🤣
Date k liye new AT ready rakhni padegi kya ?
🤣🤣
Lagta toh hai. Jab tak Sru nahi aati, hum date pe nahi jayenge 😎
P.S. I read in the morning on KV’s AT ki why is Ahir’s AT at 4 and the others aren’t even moving 🤣
Originally posted by: deepshiii
🤣🤣
Lagta toh hai. Jab tak Sru nahi aati, hum date pe nahi jayenge 😎
P.S. I read in the morning on KV’s AT ki why is Ahir’s AT at 4 and the others aren’t even moving 🤣
Ye lead ship hai.. No1 understands.. 🤣
Originally posted by: deepshiii
🤣🤣
Lagta toh hai. Jab tak Sru nahi aati, hum date pe nahi jayenge 😎
P.S. I read in the morning on KV’s AT ki why is Ahir’s AT at 4 and the others aren’t even moving 🤣
🤣🤣
Arey ShauHir k charche IPL thread main bhi hai 🤣
That day one person said Show ka OG title was good
Show is Anokhi cause of other guy (AHIr) 🤣
Mazak mazak main ShauHir ka craze khafi serious ho gaya bola udhar 😆🤣
Sru k liye we will wait ofc 😆
I will try and combine all points we have discussed
Sru k aane tak we will be halfway done with AT I guess 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
🤣🤣
Arey ShauHir k charche IPL thread main bhi hai 🤣
That day one person said Show ka OG title was good
Show is Anokhi cause of other guy (AHIr) 🤣
Mazak mazak main ShauHir ka craze khafi serious ho gaya bola udhar 😆🤣
Sru k liye we will wait ofc 😆
I will try and combine all points we have discussed
Sru k aane tak we will be halfway done with AT I guess 😆
@bold: itna saara sach 😲 sabko sachai pata chalne lagi hai Dekho lead chala gaya aur trp chali gayi 🥺 ab Ahir aayega toh trp phir increase hojayegi 😎
Koi offend mat hona🙃
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Huh ?
100 times 😲
Itna 😳
Kab ? Kaha ?
Also those are just gang rules for fun 🤣
I’m the only person who keeps breaking those rules here 🤣
First page last post
I will also break them then😎
I know 😒
Angry reaction bhi diya constable Rimi ne uss post pe Isilye 😆
If you break rules
Constable Gang will give you angry reactions 😎