Originally posted by: anshika5103
This looks so real😍😍😍🤞 secretly wishing them to be dating
I wish so too.. but don't keep hopes high.. and I don't even want to spoil the camaraderie that thaey have now
Kanwar's single right?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: anshika5103
This looks so real😍😍😍🤞 secretly wishing them to be dating
I wish so too.. but don't keep hopes high.. and I don't even want to spoil the camaraderie that thaey have now
Kanwar's single right?
Wo toh bolega hi aisa ku6 bas moka mil jaana chahiye😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
bakri ko halaal karne se pehle waala look laga mujhe 🤣
Aur bhi haad aaya
Sidhi khadi reh jaa,warna Kaat kar halaal kar dunga
Dharti ka boj kam karne ka punya milega mujhe🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Aur bhi haad aaya
Sidhi khadi reh jaa,warna Kaat kar halaal kar dunga
Dharti ka boj kam karne ka punya milega mujhe🤣🤣
I can picture Shiva saying those things 🤣
I wish so too.. but don't keep hopes high.. and I don't even want to spoil the camaraderie that thaey have now
Kanwar's single right?
Ummm!! He denied having a gf.....if that means he is having a crush then ye v theek hai😆
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Aur bhi haad aaya
Sidhi khadi reh jaa,warna Kaat kar halaal kar dunga
Dharti ka boj kam karne ka punya milega mujhe🤣🤣
🤣
typical shiva
what a superb dialogue🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
bakri ko halaal karne se pehle waala look laga mujhe 🤣
😆I actually thought this was such a beautiful scene! I kept going back to watch it! But Raavi's deer in headlights look was so cute! 😆
😆I actually thought this was such a beautiful scene! I kept going back to watch it! But Raavi's deer in headlights look was so cute! 😆
haha it was indeed a nice scene!
both their expressions were too good!
Does anyone else miss the Shiva bgm that we used to get before the marriage? 🙈 Like whenever he entered a scene with Raavi that would play 😂
I miss that so much! We seem to have moved to romantic songs now 🤣 Shiva has definitely softened.
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Does anyone else miss the Shiva bgm that we used to before the marriage? 🙈 Like whenever he used entered a scene with Raavi that would play 😂
I miss that so much! We seem to have moved to romantic songs now 🤣 Shiva has definitely softened.
OMG, I miss it so much!!! Was the best upbeat tune! I've been listening to it on YouTube because as much as I love the romantic music, I love Shiva's bgm and anger more. I'm hoping they play it once Raavi's misunderstanding of him clears.