I have a doubt.
We need to do team work While giving tasks to other team but task (truth/dare) should be done individually, right?😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have a doubt.
We need to do team work While giving tasks to other team but task (truth/dare) should be done individually, right?😕
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
incorrect tag ho gaya should have tagged ariyatogether 😆
You are not participating? 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
All the best Meridas 🥳
Give them hard funky tasks 😎
@UniQue Sheep ka dp is not visible kya
Thanks Rado🤗
let’s see kya hota hain?😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Naam batao bhoot ji 😆
I think we left our chat midway in BWF 😆
Change karo tab tag kar dena 🤣
janab ko manoj keh sakti hai, ap sakshi
mein DPs roz badalta hun, ap pareshaan na ho jaye mere tag se😳
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
janab ko manoj keh sakti hai, ap sakshi
mein DPs roz badalta hun, ap pareshaan na ho jaye mere tag se😳
Oh hello 😳
I don’t mind tags 😆
Yeh DP apne notifications main dekhna kon nahi pasand karega 😆
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
I think I forgot 🤣🤣 u guys carry on I will react haha to your posts 😂
I reminded also ya! 😢
Originally posted by: hasini009
I have a doubt.
We need to do team work While giving tasks to other team but task (truth/dare) should be done individually, right?😕
Members from the team are to choose whether they want to answer truth question or do a dare task.
some can choose truth and some dare, right?
or whole team should choose either truth or dare?
That’s what i’ve understood 🤔Originally posted by: hasini009
I have a doubt.
We need to do team work While giving tasks to other team but task (truth/dare) should be done individually, right?😕
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
All the best Meridas 🥳
Give them hard funky tasks 😎
@UniQue Sheep ka dp is not visible kya
Thanks Sakshi🤗
We will try our best😎