Poll
The slap you enjoyed the most? 🤪🤭🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Do guys getting noti for someone replying in your topics? 😕
yep
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Do guys getting noti for someone replying in your topics? 😕
Nope. I turn off watch topic and then go to visit when I want 😆
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Do guys getting noti for someone replying in your topics? 😕
If it’s in watch list 😆
You get those notifications 😆
I generally turn them off
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
When I made my un as long as yours, you changed yours as long as mine!
🤣🤣
You copy paste it from there🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Ab tag karke kya fyda tab hi karna chahiye tha
Btw iss UN k peeche koi khaas reason ? 👀
Main kyu batau? Mujhe thode din masti karni thi 😆
Lekin yaha toh notifs chale gaye pure friend list ko

LAST POLL is on 95 now 🥳
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Do guys getting noti for someone replying in your topics? 😕
No🤔..kyunki aaj kal main koi topic nhi banati 🤣...ok..notifs turn on/off option aata hai na..check it
Originally posted by: princy48
No🤔..kyunki aaj kal main koi topic nhi banati 🤣...ok..notifs turn on/off option aata hai na..check it
Yeah, I do miss your topics... 🤔
Im not getting noti if someone comment on my drabble. .