That'll happen only after their marriage 😉🤣🤪
Then I am waiting for their marriage
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That'll happen only after their marriage 😉🤣🤪
Then I am waiting for their marriage
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Then I am waiting for their marriage
Even I'm waiting 🤪
Let's Link everything 🤣
If you give any challenge again now then I'll never give any of my updates and abandon all of my stories😈
Let's link everything🤣
Wait a second ... I am going to start new FF soon and it will be the second one ... childhood love story of Rosid ....
FF name " CHILDHOOD SWEETHEARTS "
So leave OS ...shift the challenge on this 😉
To keep CC active one challenge should be there 😆🤪
We can play games, no need for challenges
I'm here only complete the thread soon then I can post else if I go then will come in night only ☺️
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Manas is fees up with spamme.... 😃🤣🤣🤣
Not spamming but waiting for the update🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
We can play games, no need for challenges
Yeah can play games to finish thread and complete challenge 🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Let Sid tell "I love my enemy"🤣
Super... 😍😍😍
Originally posted by: Andetheres
This challenge is also accepted..but when are you going to post the OS (sheep game wala ) ☺️

The challenge is accepted 👍🏼