Going for sleep guys 😴🤣
Ande please don't post results until I return 🥰🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Going for sleep guys 😴🤣
Ande please don't post results until I return 🥰🥰
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Btw, is Ande getting any notifications when anyone get promoted here? She makes a perfect entry to wish🤣
No akka , my viva didn’t start yet .. I was getting so stressed about it .. so just came here to see and relax my mind .. that time I saw Soujanya akka Been promoted and No one including Soujanya akka ( who still now didn’t notice it 🤣) ..
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Going for sleep guys 😴🤣
Ande please don't post results until I return 🥰🥰
Will see 😉
Once my viva is over .. I will start spamming 🥳
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Going for sleep guys 😴🤣
Ande please don't post results until I return 🥰🥰
You're saying it all the time but still being here🤣
Now go sleep 😈
Originally posted by: Andetheres
No akka , my viva didn’t start yet .. I was getting so stressed about it .. so just came here to see and relax my mind .. that time I saw Soujanya akka Been promoted and No one including Soujanya akka ( who still now didn’t notice it 🤣) ..
Yeah she might be busy in quoting all the posts🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Once my viva is over .. I will start spamming 🥳
And we will get Shivi's update by tonight😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
And we will get Shivi's update by tonight😆
What all are doing for update 🤪🤪
I just hope it is up to the mark otherwise you all will surely kill me 😕
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
This sounds lovely more than dangerous🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
I told in the sence of dangerous only.....