Dare:

No, I’m not copying. This is what I feel about myself and posted on IF so many times.🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dare:

No, I’m not copying. This is what I feel about myself and posted on IF so many times.🤣
Truth...
Coffee with red mirchi and salt...
Truth-
Cheese Burger stuffed with Fresh Gobar (cowdung), with frog-pee sauce 😆
Reactions on the post will be appreciated😎
Truth:-
I will make my enemy eat my favorite food chawmin. But it will be mixed with all sorts of worms and specially octopus. 🐙
I will make them look like shrimps or noodles. They wouldn't even know. 😜

Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Truth:-
I will make my enemy eat my favorite food chawmin. But it will be mixed with all sorts of worms and specially octopus. 🐙
I will make them look like shrimps or noodles. They wouldn't even know. 😜
I forgot to tag.
Likes will be appreciated. 😃
What’s happening here

BM
Truth nd dare😎🤣
Truth-
Chilled Lemon Soda

Recipe
Lemon Soda + Lemon Slices for garnishing
+ Mint leaves + Lemon flavoured Vim Liquid