Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Ari where you went.....
I am here only 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Ari where you went.....
I am here only 🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I am here only 🤣
I am also here....
Okay first Situation if Sidhant didn't save Roli from truck.
How should be their first meeting?
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Okay first Situation if Sidhant didn't save Roli from truck.
How should be their first meeting?
In home after sid come to home.... 🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Who is that person... Is it ritika or someone....
What do you think?🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
What do you think?🤣
I think Rithika
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Okay first Situation if Sidhant didn't save Roli from truck.
How should be their first meeting?
If simar didn't exchange her place in marriage with roli and sid is ladal son... It will be like hum aapke hain koun....
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Okay first Situation if Sidhant didn't save Roli from truck.
How should be their first meeting?
Let the meet somewhat outside. As Sid was arrogant in the beginning, there will be some fight between them.
When Sid comes home, he will be shocked to see Roli there and their fight carries on until they fall in love🤣🤣
^this sounds so cliche btw🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
What do you think?🤣
I think sameer...