Tired.. ☺️
Deba tired hai anokhi nhi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tired.. ☺️
Deba tired hai anokhi nhi 🤣
I can't figure out their timeline. KV posted daylight and Deb posted twilight and she got an outfit change and was inside and outside.....how do I connect these dots???
Arre someone just told Anokhi will handcuff SS.. Isiliye mai majak kar rahi thi.. 🤣
@bold- Wama.. 😡
congrats Jigyasa ❤
Koi BTS ya update haintoh 2 sentences mein bataa do
Originally posted by: mallukumari
I can't figure out their timeline. KV posted daylight and Deb posted twilight and she got an outfit change and was inside and outside.....how do I connect these dots???
Depends which dots lead to where😃
She's still in Anokhi's outfit though.
Thank you.. 🤗
Arre someone just told Anokhi will handcuff SS.. Isiliye mai majak kar rahi thi.. 🤣
Ho sakta looking at the place they are shooting.