Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
She is hitched to Raghav for life finally!!
But I m not satisfied with the look.
I expected better.
She is so pretty !!
More look
https://www.instagram.com/p/COP-GIUFQ73/?igshid=13hr10dchuimp
Omg i love it. honestly shivangi is so pretty she can pull anything off.
I was hoping something prettier 😒 Am I the only one not satisfied?
Originally posted by: christobelle
She is hitched to Raghav for life finally!!
But I m not satisfied with the look.
I expected better.
She is so pretty !!
More look
https://www.instagram.com/p/COP-GIUFQ73/?igshid=13hr10dchuimp
She looks like a GODDESS here. ☺️
May be this is post wedding look
Usually brides dont leave hair down in the wedding ceremony.
She is looking so so prettyyyyyy
I mean. I not sure what to have expected 😆 everyone saying to expect better. Shivangi looks breathtaking.. i like the jewelry and the red dress is raghavs favorite color. All boxes checked 🤣
May be this is post wedding look
Usually brides dont leave hair down in the wedding ceremony.
It is post wedding she has mangalsutra already on. Looks like this is a shot of her looking at RR mansion
I want to know will Raghav ever remember that first hug when he was injured.. i thought atleast he gets some photos of it...Whenever I see your siggy i think of it☺️