Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nja91

Pulkit is a ridiculous character. Matlab he wants to do no work and just hope everything will magically resolve on its own or someone else will help him. Devi seh milvaaya Sai neh, ab harini- devi ka milan bhi Sai karvaaye....pulkit khud badi badi baaton ke alaava kuch nahi karega. He can't manage his own house but he thinks he should invite Sai- really he wants Sai to come solve more problems of his, he is not going to do anything for Sai. 

When he asked Sai- kya ab mein tumhaarr jeeja nahi hoon.

I wanted Sai to say what i said in my head- yes aap jeeja nahi ho. Devi is tai, you are jeeja because virat is Sai's husband. So if the relationship with Virat breaks then you also are not Sai's jeeja. Ugh. Let the poor girl study and mind her business! 

Doubting about him being a doctor. Matlab the makers are hell bent on showing the Inidan Police and doctors to be nalle log. They don't know their job and will handle thing in such a weird way. πŸ˜• Feel bad for that kid and Devi who herself is a kid. She will be broken to see her daughter hating her. πŸ˜•

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Awesome post as usual and hilarious too🀣. Couldn't stop laughing. Loved Virat's ignorance towards his jailors and specially Pakhi. And, loved when he looked at his Ayi and replied he would try to call.

Don’t know what to say about Pulkit. He has not told Harini about Devyani and she's not ready to accept her. Will he ask Sayi to help him this time too? 

Finally, Virat left for the mission and wanted Sayi's best wishes, but Sayi will not answer his call. Waiting for the next episode. 

Originally posted by: maahi11

rah I so love it 

Mujhse umeed kar hi Kyu rhi ho, was the best we got, Mohit u r the best, I will try and bring vahini back won’t lstn to u as well, sai ka Jasus not bad, 

That Samrat card she alwz does that, 

Sai ka Sapna, naughty naughty sai, shirt kay by button khule, 

Oh viru I know you are missing sai bas betu just some more time, u in hospital n sai in ur arms 

Thank you πŸ˜³

This new Virat is so much fun to watch. Seedhi beizzati no bakwaas. πŸ€£

Mohit is always love. I want to see some fun moments between Sai and Mohit in the future. 

Now Veeru knows the Samrat card is fake so I hope he won't forget that. 

She is bold even in her daydreams. πŸ€£

Yes just phataphat get shot and she will be yours. πŸ˜›

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful post MuguetπŸ‘. I wait for your posts. You have made a boring episode also funny with your posts. Pulkit is getting on my nerves now. Good that they are not dragging the episodes now. 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Thank you πŸ˜³

This new Virat is so much fun to watch. Seedhi beizzati no bakwaas. πŸ€£

Mohit is always love. I want to see some fun moments between Sai and Mohit in the future. 

Now Veeru knows the Samrat card is fake so I hope he won't forget that. 

She is bold even in her daydreams. πŸ€£

Yes just phataphat get shot and she will be yours. πŸ˜›

I had this thing coming up in my mind since few days 

Viru got hurt, sai and Mohit at home cheering him al three. Gala time and viru challenges sai, she loses, at dinner table she is serving Mohit and viru started laughing phele thoda thoda and when sai stares full form May, all wonders kya hua. And Mohit says dada what will u ask vahini to do, as she lost 

They tease her more, in room viru ask her to call him viru and not Virat sirπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Me and my imagination 

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Viru got hurt, sai and Mohit at home cheering him al three. Gala time and viru challenges sai, she loses, at dinner table she is serving Mohit and viru started laughing phele thoda thoda and when sai stares full form May, all wonders kya hua. And Mohit says dada what will u ask vahini to do, as she lost 

They tease her more, in room viru ask her to call him viru and not Virat sirπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Me and my imagination 

Ufffff... too good for my dreams❀️

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I am not sure if Sai would ever get to know.. If its upto Patralekha , if at all she get to know about Sai's insecurities she is going to play well.. Virat to Samrat ka naam sunte sath gadha ho jata hai..

Sai definitely won't know the entire truth. Virat will probably just say I broke the vaada and I am entirely yours now. πŸ˜†

She is damn manipulative.. She knew family is there and she has to maintain a caring bahu face..So she comes up with Samrat MIA reason wherever possible.. She went low there, considering how Virat saw her saying there is no reason for her to stay in this house if he is love with Sai and not her and next day the audacity of that woman to bring Samrat in the conversation.. I want Virat to understand how manipulative she is.But once Sai is back he will lose his brains..

She saw how Virat is ignoring her so now she wants to use Samrat to get his attenion. This time it didn't work hope he will keep this attitude in the future too. 

He is repenting for the times when he talked in the same tone as his gharwale with his Aai.. What a circle.. now he gives value to none of them but his Aai.. Neil and Smitaji have a beautiful chemistry..They look like real son and mother..

This ignoring mode is actually so much fun to watch. Need to carry this attitude for time. Oh yes the mother son have great chemistry. I love their scenes. 

Isse bas bhaashan dilwa lo..badi badi baatein karwa lo.. 

Mr. Bhashan Deshpande needs to grow up. πŸ€’

smiley36Looking at Sai's dreams , I am sure Sai is bolder than Virat when it comes to love ..Sai needs to know he doesnt love Patralekha..Uske baad bold ladki is gonna taking care of everything.. 

That would be so interesting to see a bold Sai and a shy Veeru. πŸ€£ Veeru is to ready to confess. 

Jealous Sai is cute. I always find her cute when she is jealous of Rocklekha.. 

When she will be in love, it's going to be explosive. πŸ€£

Finally ..However I found the scene extremely funny and OTT.

Even I found it quite funny but Neil's acting made it look heroic. πŸ€£

I actually laughed at this one.. Josh in punishing Biwi.. smiley7

Haan not hearing anything like a fool. πŸ˜†

I am sure Sai would now be concerned about how to fix Devi's life instead of her Virat's marriage.. smiley7

I hope Sai doesn't do it alone but both SaiRat team up. πŸ˜³

You my darling are a gem.. I love your posts.. SUch a stress buster.. I found today's episode so boring but your posts never fail to impress.

Thank you so much. πŸ˜³ Yeah today's episode was boring. Thank God because I was in no mood to make the post so I had less energy to waste. πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Roch

Awesome as always, there comes a hope with your posts. 

Nahi toh ghum ke episodes bas ghum kardete hain. 

"Kash mein josh mein nahin hosh mein kaam kar liya hota." LOL this is not the first time my lines are being said in the show. Either I am too good at predicting or they are reading my topics. smiley37

This one cracked me up, between reading and stealing your dialogues is a possibility πŸ˜²

Today I was also Ghum. πŸ€£ Thank God the episode was Ghum too. πŸ€£

Who knows. πŸ˜² This is the second or third time that they are using my bakwaas comments as dialogues. πŸ€£

Originally posted by: sairat07

Omg! The title!πŸ˜‚

Aur kitna girega! Sachme Viru aur kitna girega!?

Ab toh hospital k bed pe girna!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The whole post was amazing!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you πŸ˜†

Wohich girega Veeru. Aur kya pata Sai aake uske upar hi na gir jaaye. "Virat Sir aapko kya ho gaya ?" πŸ˜­

Me and my imagination 

That would be so nice to watch.  Though I want her to call him back Virat Sir. πŸ€£ I am in love with her Virat Sir. β˜ΊοΈ