Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran
I am little late to the party guys.Congratulations on the new AT my Shauhir gang 🥳Sakshi, the first page is just awesome.🎉
Welcome 😎
Thank you ❤️✨
I’m going now 🏃♀️
See you guys later 😎
Gang, I have been enlightened by someone on twitter that
Jai ShauHir Di is actually Jai Shauhar (husband) di and I cannot deny the fact even for a minute. I’m loving how everyone is finally accepting the truth that the end game is ShauHir 😎
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Gang, I have been enlightened by someone on twitter that
Jai ShauHir Di is actually Jai Shauhar (husband) di and I cannot deny the fact even for a minute. I’m loving how everyone is finally accepting the truth that the end game is ShauHir 😎
Im so happy to read this 😃
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Gang, I have been enlightened by someone on twitter that
Jai ShauHir Di is actually Jai Shauhar (husband) di and I cannot deny the fact even for a minute. I’m loving how everyone is finally accepting the truth that the end game is ShauHir 😎
Shaadi done.. 🥳
Pawryy time.. 🥳
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Gang, I have been enlightened by someone on twitter that
Jai ShauHir Di is actually Jai Shauhar (husband) di and I cannot deny the fact even for a minute. I’m loving how everyone is finally accepting the truth that the end game is ShauHir 😎
At the end all would definitely realise this😎
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Gang, I have been enlightened by someone on twitter that
Jai ShauHir Di is actually Jai Shauhar (husband) di and I cannot deny the fact even for a minute. I’m loving how everyone is finally accepting the truth that the end game is ShauHir 😎
Yayayayaay.
Let's pawri on shaaadi ki shehnaai.🥳
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Gang, I have been enlightened by someone on twitter that
Jai ShauHir Di is actually Jai Shauhar (husband) di and I cannot deny the fact even for a minute. I’m loving how everyone is finally accepting the truth that the end game is ShauHir 😎
Omg Deeps.. you are so right! We know ke at the end Truth prevails 🙌 everybody is here to witness the Journey of Shauhir to Shauhar-hood 😆🔥🥳😍
Originally posted by: rumi_dee
Omg Deeps.. you are so right! We know ke at the end Truth prevails 🙌 everybody is here to witness the Journey of Shauhir to Shauhar-hood 😆🔥🥳😍
Shaurya ka swayamvar 🤣
Line mein log bhi hai kaafi par uska dil aur dimaag fixed hai ek pe😎