Ohhh so playing riddles... keep playing ... that's what I was thinking how fast you all are moving
You too can join if you want😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Ohhh so playing riddles... keep playing ... that's what I was thinking how fast you all are moving
You too can join if you want😈
If you want I myself will send why to ask ande 🤣🤪
Ok send🤣
Let's cheat in PM🤪
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
RK is being strict
As the perfect reaction to it is no there in the option ... here is it : * sheepish smile *
It doesn’t matter hereafter though !!
😲 Really ??!!
Ohhh both made me forget for what I came 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Who wanted I love my enemy update soon... I'm stuck in middle so if anyone can suggest ...
Wanted a lovely scene of prem and Simar with Siddhant ...
Anyone suggest little rest I'll handle 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Andetheres
BTW PPL SUGGEST SOMETHING FOR THE PERSON WHO LOSES THE SHEEP GAME ..
THINK SOMETHING INTERESTING AND SAY ..
**hoping I'm not that person**🤪
Let's give a concept to the person and she has to write OS/SS/FF as per her wish🤣
Yeyyyyyyyyyy I was right 🥳
I answered
Surprisingly you gave the exact answer that's in my mind while framing the question🤣🤣