Nazar utarofying of anita and her hubby, SRJ and his wife and all others who went to nb and still together.
❤️ yes n even sanam abigail too😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nazar utarofying of anita and her hubby, SRJ and his wife and all others who went to nb and still together.
❤️ yes n even sanam abigail too😳
Nazar utarofying of anita and her hubby, SRJ and his wife and all others who went to nb and still together.
sabke naam do😆, i just remember some of them, Daljeet and Shaleen being the ugliest breakup
It was interesting despite seeing my bastman coming late on. 😆
Warner & Pandey did the job for SRH 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😆
Season one winners supriya and sachin P are still going strong I guess 😆
I don’t understand himanshu and amruta khanvilkar’s equation though
Yeah amruta and himanshu are strange
I dont know why i feel that first they got separated but now they are together like amit tandon and his wife
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I woke to 69 notis and got hell scared, ki kya hua, then I saw its you🤣
🤣 i was bored so thought lets stalk ur pro to see what all u wrote n oh boy i was so suprised, u r damn amazing writer
ok, so my nb waala post got blown up, people, m being sarcastic/pessimist🤣 yes, there are happy couples out there, m not saying that nb is a divorce lawyer or something🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 i was bored so thought lets stalk ur pro to see what all u wrote n oh boy i was so suprised, u r damn amazing writer
arrey nahi nahi, itni taareef😲☺️
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😆
Season one winners supriya and sachin P are still going strong I guess 😆
I don’t understand himanshu and amruta khanvilkar’s equation though
Yes himmi n amruta's relationship is very mature for couples. She cheated on him but he took her back. They r strange but still together
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
❤️ yes n even sanam abigail too😳
Yeah dipika and shoaib as well