Dt and SI again together after nach baliye
Oh yes. Der SI had lost here i hope not
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Dt and SI again together after nach baliye
Oh yes. Der SI had lost here i hope not
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh yes. Der SI had lost here i hope not
In that season on NB sanam deserved to win
Like in last season anita should win instead of prince
I liked last season of kkk
There were no major fights. Everyone was good with each other
I want someone like teja and adaa in this season
In that season on NB sanam deserved to win
Like in last season anita should win instead of prince
I agree👍🏼 most of winners in NB were underdeserving
I liked last season of kkk
There were no major fights. Everyone was good with each other
I want someone like teja and adaa in this season
Teja i felt so bad 😭 Adaa was superb
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Exactly, will cry before all stunts
you supporting sanaya kya?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I agree👍🏼 most of winners in NB were underdeserving
Yeah like bb
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hava, are you trying to win April's expressionist badge 😆
Good Luck Hava. I hope you win it or the next one, if you miss out this time. 😳
Radiant reacted 14509 times to get the March expressionist badge. 😆
Haaan mujhe BB start hone se pehle badge cahye😭😭
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Teja i felt so bad 😭 Adaa was superb
Both these girls were amazing
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
you supporting sanaya kya?
Yes n Arjun 😳