Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Haila tum mujhse choti ho?😲
Mujhe toh lagta Sab Mujhse chote hain 😆
Ek time when I used to be the youngest. Yaad bhi nahi raha 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Haila tum mujhse choti ho?😲
Mujhe toh lagta Sab Mujhse chote hain 😆
Ek time when I used to be the youngest. Yaad bhi nahi raha 😆
I like Rishita when she has her mouth shut... so in the future I will just mute her when watching the episodes 😂
Now I'm wondering... we're going to have to eventually vote for a banner. I don't have a creative bone when it comes to editing, but those of you participating in this banner contest, bless you...
How will you be able to sift through all this ShiVi gold? What scenes will you pick when we get so many?
I just realized that Raavi answered to "chipkali" when Shiva called her😆😆
Originally posted by: by_stander
I like Rishita when she has her mouth shut... so in the future I will just mute her when watching the episodes 😂
I don't know man. You may love her in tomorrow's episode where she fears for her life. I think I'll need to turn on my high def audio tomorrow for those scenes. Need to hear every word Shiva and Krish say!🤣
These scenes were just so beautifully shot !!!





Originally posted by: by_stander
I like Rishita when she has her mouth shut... so in the future I will just mute her when watching the episodes 😂
Lol I started skipping DevTa scenes
LOVE IT ❤️ beautiful!
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Dev babu sharmile hai
Unn se yeh sab na hoga
Raavi humari itni tez aur Shiva bhi kya banda hai no shyness at all🤣
Damn the comfort level
That was my thought too. They are so comfortable with each other.
I’m getting my wish, they are sleeping in one bed!! No nonsense. 50/50 🤣
This was damn funny😆
