.Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
I couldnt choose....toh maine poora scene kar diya
I couldnt help but include Raavi checking him out 😳
🥰😚
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
.Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
I couldnt choose....toh maine poora scene kar diya
I couldnt help but include Raavi checking him out 😳
🥰😚
Kanwar has a well sculpted body☺️
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I am laughing so hard 🤣
It was totally hilarious 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
That was hilarious. If she does that then Shiva's definitely not going to let her sleep at night. Hw'll wake her up with Chipkali comment.
That remains one of my most favorite scenes! It’ll be hilarious if Raavi does something similar. Shiva’s reaction will be priceless!!
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
We thought Krish would be happy with his mobile but yaha toh usne cigarette box ko apna heroine bana liya🤪🤣
That scene My God! It was hilarious! Upar se Gerua ke wo lyrics🤣🤣🤣
Veeraan tha dil ka jahaan 🤣🤣🤣 I can never see those words the same again 🤣🤣
??? jo Krish ka scene mein thi?.. I think its just some random person for that scene alone
Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli
who is the new gal?
Raavi uski ankh hi na phod degi🤣
Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
I definitely agree that I think Shiva is attracted to her and im going to go further than that and say he was attracted to her way before they got married. No matter how much they fought...its just the way he used to watch her. like actually staring
I have the same kind of feeling! Probably He has grown some feelings for her after growing up itself, but seeing her attraction towards Dev, He denied his feelings. Who knows?
Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
??? jo Krish ka scene mein thi?.. I think its just some random person for that scene alone
Hope it's not true love interest/Kesar. Lol. We can't have more bahu's in the house!
Ewww god, I hope not.