Originally posted by: minuanne
I meant Shagun haha I don't want anything happening to my babies. Shagun should be in a coma🤣😡
No she shouldn’t she should burn seeing shaakhi love🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: minuanne
I meant Shagun haha I don't want anything happening to my babies. Shagun should be in a coma🤣😡
No she shouldn’t she should burn seeing shaakhi love🤣
Kal milega Devi-Astha confrontation.. Waise aaj bas chutku sa trailer tha Devji vs Astha.. Kal hoga showdown.. 🥳
Originally posted by: glowgetter
shagun’s boyfriend from Uk should come and take her with him.
Ive had enough of her now
the way she was blocking Nikki's way ...
I was like dhitai ki bhi koi limit hoti hai 🤦♀️
Shagun wanted to make a good impression on MIL..
And why the heck was she smiling so much.. I mean the guy is behos since yesterday..
Astha told her politely to get lost.. 😆
Kanchan was do frustrated with Yash today.. He didn't support her.. Ye ship bhi dub gayi.. 😭
Btw kaunse ghar mai aisa hota bade decide karte kaun kis kamre mai jayega..
lol even i liked vineet entry lol !! he will bring comedy
https://twitter.com/tumbhttacheho/status/1387212324709167109?s=20
hadd hai shagun is getting dumber day by day. Did she really get thru to the uk uni