Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I was having fun here🤣Nd i wasnt sleepy😆
Are i m still on bed..uthne ka mann nhi kr rha🤣
i saw that 😆
I’m also still in bed 🤣
aaj toh classes bhi bunk kardi 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I was having fun here🤣Nd i wasnt sleepy😆
Are i m still on bed..uthne ka mann nhi kr rha🤣
i saw that 😆
I’m also still in bed 🤣
aaj toh classes bhi bunk kardi 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I was having fun here🤣Nd i wasnt sleepy😆
Are i m still on bed..uthne ka mann nhi kr rha🤣

Bahoot hogaye DQ 😳
Utt jao IF pe bahoot kaam hai 😡
Bahoot saare likes marne hai 😆
Kids, don't do drugs, if you are doing it, stop it😒
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kids, don't do drugs, if you are doing it, stop it😒
Tumhara abhi se chalu hogaya 🤣
maine kya kiya? this woman had her hair tied around a trunk aaj toh KKR ki match nahi hai, phir iske gifs kyun?
why are your ghooming?😲
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
maine kya kiya? this woman had her hair tied around a trunk aaj toh KKR ki match nahi hai, phir iske gifs kyun?
Yeah gif oye nakhrewali ke liye tha 😆
Jo match mein apna alag hi Troll track chal rahi thi 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Wow
Who all are watching this season from cc ?
Tell me
For :
Yes - like 👍 react
No - sad 😢 reaction
So KKK is back again?
Yayyy🥳
I love watching this show & definitely watching when It'll be on air😎
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
So KKK is back again?
Yayyy🥳
I love watching this show & definitely watching when It'll be on air😎
Apparently yes 😆
Good 😎
We’ll join the forum together 🙌🏻
Swag main ek dum 😎