Haan but I don’t like to talk about those guys after bb is over
Tab tak show hai
I will watch and enjoy
Nahi toh tata bye bye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haan but I don’t like to talk about those guys after bb is over
Tab tak show hai
I will watch and enjoy
Nahi toh tata bye bye
I also like it
I use it a lot too
Suits me 😳
Im addicted to them now 🤣
But ...
i cant wait to use them during serious fights on bb forum 🤣
Tag me in those posts then 😈🤣
I will join with my own gifs 🤣😎
We will ask bollyqueen and Hasini to join our GG too 😎🤣
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Sad truth is we are tired of these deaths💔. Now we don't have the strength to take anymore😭😭
Take care
May his soul rest in peace
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
How i forgot TejuShe was most deserving in prev season if only she didnt got injured in last
I too liked Ravi nd Ritvik but not Nia much tbh😅
Same 😆
I shouldnt be awake till lateMy eyes arent opening😆
Wow
Who all are watching this season from cc ?
Tell me
For :
Yes - like 👍 react
No - sad 😢 reaction

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I shouldnt be awake till lateMy eyes arent opening😆
I saw you were awake till 4
Itna late tak kyun ? 😆
Ice laga lo thoda eyes pe 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I saw you were awake till 4
Itna late tak kyun ? 😆
Ice laga lo thoda eyes pe 😆
I was having fun here🤣Nd i wasnt sleepy😆
Are i m still on bed..uthne ka mann nhi kr rha🤣